Pages

Sunday, October 14, 2012

A few announcements

I want to make Dissenter News as power packed of a resource as possible. One of the best ways I believe to do that is through multimedia. So starting next Friday, I'll begin producing "Dissenter News Weekly", a weekly 10-20 minute podcast that discusses the weeks happenings through the eyes of alternative media.

To really be able to pull this off, I would like your help. If you're interested in providing content to the podcast, reach out to me by email and let's talk. Content can include anything from audio commentary and interviews to videos of things you find interesting. The only rule is that all media has to be created and owned by you.

I'm really excited about the podcast. I've wanted to do one for a while but never found a topic. What better topic than what's going on in fight for American freedom!

Additionally, we're starting up a Twitter feed. If you use Twitter and want instant updates when the blog is updated, follow us there today.

I've got a lot of plans to expand the site but I'm always open to suggestions. If you've got them, send them to me via email!

No comments:

Post a Comment